Our organic night pad/night pad plus is designed especially for those of us with heavy flow! Great for postpartum too.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our organic night pads and night pad plus are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 6 layers
• Dimension: 280mm/340mm/400mm (3 Sizes Optional)
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 30g/36g/40g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our organic night pad/night pad plus:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of organic night pad/night pad plus can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your organic night pads/night pads plus, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: organic night pads/night pads plus lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
• 1 piece night pad/night pad plus(sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Ready to give our organic night pad/night pad plus a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Where to start...customer service is awesome and very quick to respond. I forgot to add a second snap to my order and Nicole responded within a short while saying everything was good, and well ...I LOVE THEM, and a month later I was making my second order. Highly recommend I wish I switched sooner!
Luckypads has made a environment friendly product! For years I've searched for a personal reusable cloth pad that was long enough and wide enough in the right place with protective side wings. You've done it. I'm so relieved to be able to buy a cloth pad that actually meets all of my needs. Can't think you enough!!
Great to feel secure and have control. Really impressed with the quality of the overnight pads. They offer up to 10 hours of protection. Leakage free.
Great price. Washed and dried very nicely, performed as expected. If you have never used reusables pads, you'll probably want to wash and dry several times before you use these (4-6). They become more absorbent and softer with every wash.
I'm starting a collection for my 12 year old for when she is ready and these are so pretty?? I love Luckypads. They are the best that I have tried. I have super heavy flow and the large pads are amazing. The night pads plus I wear for overnight and haven't needed to change in the middle of the night yet. Of all the brands I've tried this one doesn't leak at the stitching, doesn't wick into the wings