Our organic night pad/night pad plus is designed especially for those of us with heavy flow! Great for postpartum too.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our organic night pads are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, bamboo fiber gauze, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 6 layers
• Dimension: 280mm/340mm/400mm (3 Sizes Optional)
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 30g/36g/40g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our organic night pad:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of organic night pads can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your organic night pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: organic night pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 1 piece night pad/night pad plus(sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash pads before first use.
Ready to give our organic night pad a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!