Luckypads New Arrival in 2019! Our cotton day pad pattern 250mm is designed for regular flow daytime needs. Natural and Comfort. Keeps you feeling light and fresh all day.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our cotton day pads are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, bamboo fiber gauze, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 5 layers
• Dimension: 250*80mm
• Pattern: 2 patterns available for you to choose
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 30g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our cotton day pad pattern 250mm:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of cotton day pads can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your cotton day pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: cotton day pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 1 piece day pad pattern 250mm (sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash pads before first use
Ready to give our cotton day pad pattern 250mm a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
Excellent coverage, a wrapper to neatly dispose of used pads, and extremely comfortable... I almost forget it's there. I used to use thick, cheap pads that were full of chemicals, and only a few days in my skin would be extremely irritated. With these though, that never happens. It's really wonderful, I'm so glad I found them.
I'm interested in buying them that would stop me from buying pads at the store.but my PM's goes every place and and bleed on my underwear pants,shorts,
Very impressed. Absorbent, good coverage and range of sizes. Will shift from other known brands.
Affordable and absorbs a lot! No Odors! No Rash! No Infection! Def recommend!
Disposable pads always make me sweat a lot in hot weather, when I walk a lot wearing trousers, I always get uncomfortable rash and infections. Switching to cloth pads was the best decision I ever made. They don’t irritate and no chemical smells either. They didn’t leak and stayed in place well. OMG so nice to not have a rash while already dealing with the monthly bloody!