Our reusable menstrual pads light flow set is tailored for those with a light flow or moderate flow.
Free Domestic Shipping for the United States and Canada Customers!!
Every woman deserves a better pad when period:
• MATERIAL: Made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton. The top layer, which goes up against your skin is GOTS certified organic cotton. that is safe for even the most sensitive of skin. without harmful bleaches or chemical. Safe & Sanitary. Breathable & Absorbent. Absorbs Leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water. 100% Waterproof.
• STAY IN PLACE: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keep the reusable menstrual pads from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• GREAT CHOICE FOR WOMEN: The best reusable alternatives to disposable pads. Ideal for menstrual period discharge (light/medium/heavy flow), bladder leakage and postpartum. Can work as period panties too. Suitable for mama, girl, maiden, pregnant and post-partum mothers and even older women with incontinence issues.
• ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO REUSABLE MENSTRUAL PADS: Organic Cotton is a material we've passionately endorsed. organic cotton has gone great strides to make sure that their environmental impact here is less. While the bamboo fabric is natural and produced ethically and sustainably, it is not certified organic. Only Organic Cotton is additionally certified with health benefits for its users as well as those involved in its processing.
Benefits from switching to our reusable menstrual pads light flow set:
1) not only prevent your feminine parts to irritate & rash but also degrade within 1-3 years, greatly helping cut down on landfill waste.
2) 1pc = 200pcs disposable liners or disposable pads, you can save tons of money in the long run.
3) Always on hands, never run out or have to make the dash to the supermarket to get more.
4) No adhesive strip to catch pubic hair.
5) You can change them more often, as you do not have to worry about wasting.
6) Less smell when using reusable menstrual pads.
• 3 pieces pantyliners 7.0*5.9 inches(sealed condition)
• 8 pieces day pads 11.00*7.87 inches(sealed condition)
• 2 pieces night pads 13.38*7.87 inches(sealed condition)
• 2 pieces night pad plus 15.75*7.87 inches(sealed condition)
• 1pc 7.5 inches wet bag
When you buy and use a reusable product, you are showing your children how to care for the world they will inherit.
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Take our reusable menstrual pads light flow set to upgrade your period now. you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
These pads are so incredibly luxurious with their soft material. I experienced zero leakage with these, even when I pushed the limits on how long I should wear them before changing to a new one, I also saw no staining. They are one of the most affordable options, too.
I have a few pair of period panties that were pretty expensive, so I wanted to try a cheaper alternative for my lighter days and these work perfectly for me. Very soft against my skin and I don't get that wearing a diaper feeling. They wash well too. (I use their cold process soap) I washed them a few times before I used them the first time and I haven't had any issues with absorbency.
I'm actually a first time user so I can't compaire to other products. The slippage on these is minimal and easily adjusted when I go to the restroom. I don't do a lot of physical movements at this time of the month so can't tell your if the slippage would be worse because of exercise. The padding is soft, making this perfect for those lighter days. The colors are pleasent. I am finding these easy to use and will continue using them. To clean then I simply soak them in a sink for 1-2 hours, then rinse with cold water. Then I use their soap and handwash. I let them air dry. So far no issues with any of the seams, pilling or color fading.
I have been using Luckypads for 2 months and I love them! I have some in each size which covers my range of needs throughout my period and for nighttime also. They are easy to wash and dry. And they stay in place well, and are comfortable. I highly recommend them!
This is such a good value! PERFECT! Never had a problems with these. They are comfortable and do not leave no odor. Very friendly on your pockets. Allot better than expensive brands.