Our light flow set reusable pads are tailored for those with a light flow or moderate flow during the day. All in one style.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our reusable pads are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Total Weight: approx 555g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our reusable pads light flow set:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of reusable pad can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your reusable pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: reusable pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
• 3 pieces pantyliners 180*60mm(sealed condition)
• 8 pieces day pads 280*80mm(sealed condition)
• 2 pieces night pads 340*80mm(sealed condition)
• 2 pieces night pad plus 400*80mm(sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• 1 portable storage bag
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Take our reusable pads light flow set to upgrade your period now. you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
These pads are so incredibly luxurious with their soft material. I experienced zero leakage with these, even when I pushed the limits on how long I should wear them before changing to a new one, I also saw no staining. They are one of the most affordable options, too.
I have a few pair of period panties that were pretty expensive, so I wanted to try a cheaper alternative for my lighter days and these work perfectly for me. Very soft against my skin and I don't get that wearing a diaper feeling. They wash well too. (I use their cold process soap) I washed them a few times before I used them the first time and I haven't had any issues with absorbency.
I'm actually a first time user so I can't compaire to other products. The slippage on these is minimal and easily adjusted when I go to the restroom. I don't do a lot of physical movements at this time of the month so can't tell your if the slippage would be worse because of exercise. The padding is soft, making this perfect for those lighter days. The colors are pleasent. I am finding these easy to use and will continue using them. To clean then I simply soak them in a sink for 1-2 hours, then rinse with cold water. Then I use their soap and handwash. I let them air dry. So far no issues with any of the seams, pilling or color fading.
I have been using Luckypads for 2 months and I love them! I have some in each size which covers my range of needs throughout my period and for nighttime also. They are easy to wash and dry. And they stay in place well, and are comfortable. I highly recommend them!
This is such a good value! PERFECT! Never had a problems with these. They are comfortable and do not leave no odor. Very friendly on your pockets. Allot better than expensive brands.