Our heavy flow set organic pads are great for heavy flow during the day and postpartum too, All in one style.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our organic pads are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, bamboo fiber gauze, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Total Weight: approx 635g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our organic pads heavy flow set:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of organic pad can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your organic pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: organic pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 3 pieces pantyliners 180*60mm(sealed condition)
• 10 pieces day pads 280*80mm(sealed condition)
• 2 pieces night pads 340*80mm(sealed condition)
• 3 pieces night pads plus 400*80mm(sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• 1 portable storage bag
• Wash pads before first use.
Take our organic pads heavy flow set to upgrade your period now. you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
If you are thinking you would like to try cloth pads these are the ones I would whole-heartedly recommend. I was curious about cloth since I was having sensitivity issues with disposable pads. Since I have switched I am feeling a whole lot better! I bought the set and after a bit of troubleshooting (making sure I had the pad in the right place and that my panties were wide enough to prevent slipping) I am in love. I am a heavy flow gal and have not had an issue. These pads can handle it. They are also very easy to clean. I rinse them out right after I take them off and if they need it add a bit of peroxide to help with cleaning them. Then I stash them until wash time. I wash them with just a bit of my normal laundry soap and vinegar. I will be buying more soon!
These are totally among my top favourites! So soft and luxurious-feeling, and extremely high quality workmanship. They are breathable and they are very fast-drying. These pads are perhaps the most comfortable ones I tried. Also-zero staining on these.
I use the daily liners and medium and heavy period pads and all of them are amazing. The pantyliners are soft and comfortable, I Love using them while knowing that I am not using the disposables with chemicals. The period pads are extremely absorbent and do not make a mess but keep things very clean. They don't leak and are also super comfortable and soft.
These are now my absolute favorite resuable pads!!! The design is what my curvaceous body needs, the length is great, but the absolute best is how thin they are! I forgot I was wearing them, they are that thin & comfortable.
Today was my second day wearing the "night pads" size, which I wore during the day to see if they'd stay in place before attempting to wear it at night. They stay in place, absorb well, rinse easily, stitching is well done, and they have very pretty fabrics. These reusable menstrual pads are definitely "the best" in the 3 or 4 different brands I've tried, and I will definitely be ordering another set.