Our reusable menstrual pads are designed for light to heavy flow daytime needs.
• Material: The top and bottom layers of our reusable menstrual pads are made with GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, without harmful bleaches or chemicals. Absorbs leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water.
• Stay in Place: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keeps the reusable menstrual pads for women from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• Healthy Planet: Degrade within 1-3 years, help the environment by reducing landfill waste
• Save Money: 1pc = 200pcs disposable pads, save tons of money in the long run.
• Promotion: Free domestic shipping for the United States and Canada customers!!
• Package Include: 3 pieces day pads(each comes with the sealed package, safe & sanitary)
ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Thank you for making such wonderful products. I must mention the cloth pads wash is very convenient and I cannot live without it now! I will buy again.
These are very absorbent and keep you dry using them. They are comfortable to wear and fit very good. I would definitely buy more!
That's great! They are very comfortable and affordable. The three I ordered are holding up after regular daily use and after the past month, I've just ordered four more. I think it's a great thing to be popularising reusable products such as these, especially as there are thousands of disposables that go to landfill every year (and don't degrade for at least a few decades).
I tried one originally as I thought it was a bizarre concept and I was intrigued, I didn't think I would actually like them but I was converted! They are ridiculously comfy, much more absorbent for heavy periods and they wash & dry really easily. They are expensive initially but it's much cheaper in the long-run. Can't imagine going back now.