Our cotton day pad 250mm is customizable absorbency for light to moderate flow.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our cotton day pads are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, bamboo fiber gauze, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 6 layers
• Dimension: 250*80mm
• Pattern: 3 patterns available for you to choose
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 30g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our cotton day pad 250mm:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of cotton day pad can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your cotton day pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: cotton day pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 1 piece day pad 250mm (sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash pads before first use.
Ready to give our cotton day pad 250mm a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
Love using these pads! I love all of the fun patterns that they come in and i love how they're not too thick. You feel like you are not wearing it.
High quality and great customer support. Anytime I¡¯ve needed assistance with my purchase, I have never had anything but the most excellent customer service from their representatives: quick, thorough responses and clear explanations.
These pads are a little small but in total I am absolutely gappy with them. Less waste for the environment and they can be cleaned very well. Compared to disposable pads these reusable ones do not start to stick on your legs when you get active, but they stay in place. And btw, the designs are too cute.
"This pad was my first purchase of these cloth type pads. I wanted to switch to cloth for health reasons" I am using them for light incontinence and these seem to be doing the job very well. These do not move around on me like some reviews of these type pads said they do. They also do not make my panties pull down in front like some of the disposable pads do. They are very soft , like a cotton panty but better, against that sensitive area. They quickly absorbed any leaks quickly with no noticeable odor. They seem to be very breathable, which is why I wanted to switch to the cloth. Overall, would recommend these pads, especially to any of you ladies that are on the fence like I was. Go for it and give these a try!
First, I have to say that the patterns in this shop are my absolute favourite of any I¡¯ve seen. They are totally adorable, and I¡¯ll be honest: that little bit of happy that comes from a super-cute pattern on my cloth pads is actually worthwhile, especially for a visual and aesthetically-driven person like me.