Our reusable period day pad is designed for regular flow daytime needs.
Free Domestic Shipping for the United States and Canada Customers!!
Every woman deserves a better pad when period:
• MATERIAL: Made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton. The top layer, which goes up against your skin is GOTS certified organic cotton. that is safe for even the most sensitive of skin. without harmful bleaches or chemical. Safe & Sanitary. Breathable & Absorbent. Absorbs Leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water. 100% Waterproof.
• STAY IN PLACE: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keep the reusable period pads from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• GREAT CHOICE FOR WOMEN: The best reusable alternatives to disposable pads. Ideal for menstrual period discharge, bladder leakage and postpartum. Can work as period panties too. Suitable for mama, girl, maiden, pregnant and post-partum mothers and even older women with incontinence issues.
• ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO REUSABLE PERIOD PADS: Organic Cotton is a material we've passionately endorsed. organic cotton has gone great strides to make sure that their environmental impact here is less. While the bamboo fabric is natural and produced ethically and sustainably, it is not certified organic. Only Organic Cotton is additionally certified with health benefits for its users as well as those involved in its processing.
• Internal Layers: 6 layers
• Dimension: 9.8 inch (L)*7.87 inch (W)
• Pattern: 3 patterns available for you to choose
• Weight: approx 30g
Benefits from switching to our reusable period pad:
1) not only prevent your feminine parts to irritate & rash but also degrade within 1-3 years, greatly helping cut down on landfill waste.
2) 1pc = 200pcs disposable pads, you can save tons of money in the long run.
3) Always on hands, never run out or have to make the dash to the supermarket to get more.
4) No adhesive strip to catch pubic hair.
5) You can change them more often, as you do not have to worry about wasting.
6) Less smell when using our reusable period pads.
• 1 piece day pad(sealed condition)
When you buy and use a reusable product, you are showing your children how to care for the world they will inherit.
• Wash before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Ready to give our reusable period pad a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
I did not use it yet but it seems very soft and comfortable and not too thick
These pads are a little small but in total I am absolutely gappy with them. Less waste for the environment and they can be cleaned very well. Compared to disposable pads these reusable ones do not start to stick on your legs when you get active, but they stay in place. And btw, the designs are too cute.
"This pad was my first purchase of these cloth type pads. I wanted to switch to cloth for health reasons" I am using them for light incontinence and these seem to be doing the job very well. These do not move around on me like some reviews of these type pads said they do. They also do not make my panties pull down in front like some of the disposable pads do. They are very soft , like a cotton panty but better, against that sensitive area. They quickly absorbed any leaks quickly with no noticeable odor. They seem to be very breathable, which is why I wanted to switch to the cloth. Overall, would recommend these pads, especially to any of you ladies that are on the fence like I was. Go for it and give these a try!
Love using these pads! I love all of the fun patterns that they come in and i love how they're not too thick. You feel like you are not wearing it.
I have recently found this pad, and I love how comfortable it is. I am normally a ****** user, but these pads have left me feeling very protected. ha ha! They move well with me and do not leak when I stand up and my flow increases.