Our reusable day pad 200mm is unbleached, undyed, chemical-free and degradable. Good for you, your budget, and good for the planet!
• Certified Organic Cotton: our reusable day pads are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, bamboo fiber gauze, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 3 layers
• Dimension: 200*80mm
• Pattern: 3 patterns available for you to choose
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 18g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefit from switching to our reusable day pad 200mm:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of reusable day pad can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your reusable day pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: reusable day pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 1 piece day pad 200mm (sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash pads before first use.
Ready to give our reusable day pad 200mm a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
I love these pads! I use the mini. They stay in place, they are soft, absorbent, there¡¯s no smell! It gave me back confidence to be around people! I love the fabrics. They are easy to wash.
I love their organic pads, thin, absorbent, comes in organic, breathable waterproof backing, and best of all, the adorable designs on the fabric itself.
This is a very light, soft pad, which I wore as my cycle was ending. Love my Luckypads!!! Amazing product and fantastic customer service. I would recommend them to anyone looking to change up their time of the month!