Our organic cotton day pad is unbleached, undyed, chemical-free, and degradable. It is a customizable absorbency for light flow daytime needs. Good for you, your budget, and good for the planet!
Free Domestic Shipping for the United States and Canada Customers!!
Every woman deserves a better pad when period:
• MATERIAL: Made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton. The top layer, which goes up against your skin is GOTS certified organic cotton. that is safe for even the most sensitive of skin. without harmful bleaches or chemical. Safe & Sanitary. Breathable & Absorbent. Absorbs Leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water. 100% Waterproof.
• STAY IN PLACE: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keep the organic cotton pads from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• GREAT CHOICE FOR WOMEN: The best reusable alternatives to disposable pads. Ideal for menstrual period discharge, bladder leakage and postpartum. Can work as period panties too. Suitable for mama, girl, maiden, pregnant and post-partum mothers and even older women with incontinence issues.
• ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO ORGANIC COTTON PADS: Organic Cotton is a material we've passionately endorsed. organic cotton has gone great strides to make sure that their environmental impact here is less. While the bamboo fabric is natural and produced ethically and sustainably, it is not certified organic. Only Organic Cotton is additionally certified with health benefits for its users as well as those involved in its processing.
• Internal Layers: 4 layers
• Dimension: 7.87 inch (L)*3.15 inch (W)
• Pattern: 3 patterns available for you to choose
• Weight: approx 18g
Benefit from switching to our organic cotton pad:
1) not only prevent your feminine parts to irritate & rash but also degrade within 1-3 years, greatly helping cut down on landfill waste.
2) 1pc = 200pcs disposable pads, you can save tons of money in the long run.
3) Always on hands, never run out or have to make the dash to the supermarket to get more.
4) No adhesive strip to catch pubic hair.
5) You can change them more often, as you do not have to worry about wasting.
6) Less smell when using our organic cotton pad.
• 1 piece day pad(sealed condition)
When you buy and use a reusable product, you are showing your children how to care for the world they will inherit.
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Ready to give our organic cotton pad a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
Amazing!!! This pad is very comfortable to the point that I've forgotten that I was on my cycle a couple of times!
This mini pad not only great for teens but it works really well for adults on lighter days, when you don’t need a full sized pad, but you need more than a panty liner. I use the large pads for heavy days, & these for lighter days. I love that they’re organic & cause no irritation at all! Great product! would recommend to anyone.
Perfect pads. Great for young girls not so huge and covers pantie well. Also good for super early and late finishing days and any other days that just need them for.
Comparable to disposables but much cheaper. Saving money matters to me.
I was really surprised when I got these. I thought they were the huge, bulky whatever type. When I saw these I was hooked. They are extremely thin, soft and nice designs. Great pads!