Saving more than 15% OFF by purchasing 5-pack reusable panty liners (No Waterproof Layer)!
Our reusable panty liner is a great solution for vaginal discharge or leucorrhea! It is comfortable and won't irritate sensitive skin. Attention: because it is without a waterproof layer, it can not be used for light days.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our reusable panty liners are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, bamboo fiber gauze, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 2 layers
• Dimension: 180*60mm
• Pattern: 5 patterns available for you to choose
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 12g/pcs
• Fit for: just for the leukorrhea period. (without waterproof layer)
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our reusable panty liner:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable panty liners and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of reusable panty liner can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your reusable panty liners, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: reusable panty liners lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 5 pieces reusable panty liners(sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash before first use.
Buying 5 pieces reusable panty liners to save more! you won’t regret it!
Love the packaging and the organic products! Strongly Recommended!
Perfect for daily use.. Soft and gently on skin. Wash and dry brilliant. Deffinetly worth the price. Wish I had bought them sooner.
Zero waste period. This is the first time I use it. They don't slid around. it turned out better than I expected. I don't want to shell out money on disposable so these cloth pads are good for me.
I am very pleased with these liners. They are very comfortable and more than I imagined them to be, particularly as they have a snap at the bottom. Not only are they more comfortable than disposable ones but they are also good for the environment - what's not to like.
Also, I contacted the seller and I can confirm that the seller got back to me very quickly and the customer service was excellent. I would highly recommend purchasing from this company.
I wear one per day, handwash it, and let it dry over the next day while I wear the other, for the most part they fit pretty comfortably. I love wearing these instead of trying to conceal-carry a panty liner with me every time, but I do recommend them.