1-pack cost $14.99? too high? Order now to get 5-pack reusable period day pads with $42.50 only!!
Our reusable period day pad is equivalent to a standard-size disposable pad, designed for regular flow daytime needs.
Free Domestic Shipping for the United States and Canada Customers!!
Every woman deserves a better pad when period:
• MATERIAL: Made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton. The top layer, which goes up against your skin is GOTS certified organic cotton. that is safe for even the most sensitive of skin. without harmful bleaches or chemical. Safe & Sanitary. Breathable & Absorbent. Absorbs Leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water. 100% Waterproof.
• STAY IN PLACE: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keep the reusable period pads from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• GREAT CHOICE FOR WOMEN: The best reusable alternatives to disposable pads. Ideal for menstrual period discharge, bladder leakage and postpartum. Can work as period panties too. Suitable for mama, girl, maiden, pregnant and post-partum mothers and even older women with incontinence issues.
• ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO REUSABLE PERIOD PADS: Organic Cotton is a material we've passionately endorsed. organic cotton has gone great strides to make sure that their environmental impact here is less. While the bamboo fabric is natural and produced ethically and sustainably, it is not certified organic. Only Organic Cotton is additionally certified with health benefits for its users as well as those involved in its processing.
• Internal Layers: 6 layers
• Dimension: 250*80mm - 9.8 inch (L)*7.87 inch (W)
• Pattern: 3 patterns available for you to choose
• Weight: approx 30g/pcs
Benefits from switching to our reusable period pads 250mm:
1) not only prevent your feminine parts to irritate & rash but also degrade within 1-3 years, greatly helping cut down on landfill waste.
2) 1pc = 200pcs disposable pads, you can save tons of money in the long run.
3) Always on hands, never run out or have to make the dash to the supermarket to get more.
4) No adhesive strip to catch pubic hair.
5) You can change them more often, as you do not have to worry about wasting.
6) Less smell when using our reusable period pads.
• 5 pieces day pads 250mm (sealed condition)
When you buy and use a reusable product, you are showing your children how to care for the world they will inherit.
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Buying 5 pieces to save more! you won’t regret it!
I cannot say enough good things about this product. The snap makes it easy for me to use them. They stay in place well. The material is soft and they absorb very well especially, for heavy periods. My periods are heavy and I am very pleased with them. These pads do not smell horrible like disposable pads do. Disposable pads irritate my lady parts, using these has solved that problem. In fact, they are very comfortable even in hot weather. They are affordable, healthy for me and the environment.
I had made some of my own cloth pads in the past but really wanted to try out luckypads so during the stash dash I got my hands in a decent stash ans wowzers! Luckypads is my new best friend. So comfy and they absorb so well. Thanks for such a great product!
Took me a long time to finally decide to give it a go and I regret I didn't sooner! Love the costumer service and cute prints! So much more comfortable and a huge impact on the environment, love the organic cotton material! Highly recommended!
I absolutely love this product. Works so well. I use these every day during my period. They don't slide and they do offer enough protection. Love! Love!!
I made the switch to reuseable pads and will never go back to disposables. I always heard of the chemicals and bacteria causing women to get sick from disposables but the real problem I had was just straight up discomfort from disposable pads to the point where I just couldn't take wearing them anymore. Once I switched to reuseable, I immediately liked that it basically feels like you are not wearing a pad. Do yourself a favor and make the switch.