Saving more than 15% by purchasing 5-pack cotton day pads 250mm. equivalent to a standard-size disposable pad, 3 patterns available for you to choose.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our cotton day pads are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, bamboo fiber gauze, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 6 layers
• Dimension: 250*80mm
• Pattern: 3 patterns available for you to choose
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 30g/pcs
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our cotton day pad 250mm:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of cotton day pad can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your cotton day pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: cotton day pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 5 pieces day pads 250mm (sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash pads before first use.
Buying 5 pieces cotton day pads 250mm to save more! you won’t regret it!
I have been very interested in these cotton pads for a while but didn't know which ones to get or try. When I saw these reusable pads I was ecstatic. I would like to try them for urinary incontinence. Would really love them to work because chemical and loaded with fragrance has got to go.
Last year I decided to make the switch from one-time use pads to a menstrual cup, which didn't quite work out for me. So, when I saw these reusable pads I was ecstatic! At first, I was a little skeptical about how well they would work, but I haven't had any problems. I have hiked and gone to yoga class wearing these pads and never had a leak. They absorb super well and don't have any issues with odor. They are wayyy more comfortable than the one-time use pads and there aren't any unidentified chemicals near your lady parts. I would definitely recommend these to anyone wanting a healthier, more comfortable, and eco-friendly alternative to disposable menstrual products.
I'll start by saying that I like these for day wear and they work well and I like how they fold up neatly. I recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin or wants to reduce environmental impact but still wants effective comfortable products.
These are my favorite pads I use! I would only suggest that a double snap would make the the best they could be! I would buy these over and over. They do not stain and keep my skin dry. I will NEVER go back to disposable pads!
Not a fan of pads in general, and I prefer to not use disposable items that will (not) rot in a landfill forever. Anyway, these have held up to the challenge! I used these cloth pads on the first day of my period , but have been using these since. No leaks. Very soft.