Saving more than 15% by purchasing 5-pack cotton day pads 250mm. equivalent to a standard-size disposable pad, 3 patterns available for you to choose.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our cotton day pads are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 6 layers
• Dimension: 250*80mm
• Pattern: 3 patterns available for you to choose
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 30g/pcs
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our cotton day pad 250mm:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of cotton day pad can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your cotton day pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: cotton day pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
• 5 pieces day pads 250mm (sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Buying 5 pieces cotton day pads 250mm to save more! you won’t regret it!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
My daughter liked them so much and said they were far more comfortable than disposable pads. They are easy to take care of and far more environmentally friendly. We decided to purchase more products for both herself and me to use. One amazing product!
Not a fan of pads in general, and I prefer to not use disposable items that will (not) rot in a landfill forever. Anyway, these have held up to the challenge! I used these cloth pads on the first day of my period , but have been using these since. No leaks. Very soft.
I'll start by saying that I like these for day wear and they work well and I like how they fold up neatly. I recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin or wants to reduce environmental impact but still wants effective comfortable products.
These are my favorite pads I use! I would only suggest that a double snap would make the the best they could be! I would buy these over and over. They do not stain and keep my skin dry. I will NEVER go back to disposable pads!
I have been very interested in these cotton pads for a while but didn't know which ones to get or try. When I saw these reusable pads I was ecstatic. I would like to try them for urinary incontinence. Would really love them to work because chemical and loaded with fragrance has got to go.