Handmade Eco-friendly cold process soap for cloth menstrual pads, which is a perfect partner for your cloth menstrual pads.
• Pure & Powerful - the ratio of pure soap is high, it washes the stain and various contamination cleanly.
• Additive Free - no fluorescent whitening agent, no antiseptic, no surfactants, no artificial color.
• Think About Earth - Eco-friendly soaps are decomposed naturally in rivers when they are discharged after use.
Malay Coconut oil
EV olive oil
Australian tea tree oil
How to Use
1. Place used LUCKYPADS under running cold water and rinse out discharge as much as possible.
2. Fold pad in half and soak in cold water for min 2 hrs
3. Apply soap on pads and gently rub until it lathers.
4. Hang dry (in the sun or indoors.)
Since there are no additional synthetic additives such as reinforcing agents, the soap softens easily. It's best to keep out of contact with water when not in use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of eye contact, flush with clean water.
If swallowed, cough up as much as possible and drink plenty of water.
Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician.
I liked to get the soap?