Our starter kit is perfectly engineered for those who are getting to switch to reusable menstrual pads.
• Material: The top and bottom layers of our reusable menstrual pads are made with GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, without harmful bleaches or chemicals. Absorbs leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water.
• Stay in Place: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keeps the reusable menstrual pads for women from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• Healthy Planet: Degrade within 1-3 years, help the environment by reducing landfill waste
• Save Money: 1pc = 200pcs disposable pads, save tons of money in the long run.
• Promotion: Free domestic shipping for the United States and Canada customers!!
• 1 piece panty liner 7.0*5.9 inches(sealed condition)
• 1 piece day pad 11.00*7.87 inches(sealed condition)
• 1 piece night pad 13.38*7.87 inches(sealed condition)
• 1 piece night pad plus 15.75*7.87 inches(sealed condition)
ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
My co-worker had originally gifted me a full assorted set of unused luckypads. I had sensitive skin and heavy, painful cycles. I love my luckypads. I tried another brand after and was disappointed. I should have used my money on the real deal.
I can reuse them. luckypads is definitely reliable and their pads are well made, they have stood the test of time! They are just too easy to use!
These are totally among my top favourites! So soft and luxurious-feeling, and extremely high quality workmanship. They are breathable and they are very fast-drying. These pads are perhaps the most comfortable ones I tried. Also-zero staining on these.
I use the daily liners and medium and heavy period pads and all of them are amazing. The pantyliners are soft and comfortable, I Love using them while knowing that I am not using the disposables with chemicals. The period pads are extremely absorbent and do not make a mess but keep things very clean. They don't leak and are also super comfortable and soft.
I have been very disappointing in many of the pad brands that I have tried in the past. They move, bunch, and leak. I happened to see these luckypads randomly online one day and thought I would give them a try. I have been using the Luckypads for heavy flow for a few months now and I LOVE them! The absorbency is awesome! No more leaks! Not to mention... this pad stays in place! EVEN THE WINGS! This pad stays in place securely! You need to try these if you are very active, working out or just need a comfy,absorbent, and thin pad that stays put! PLEASE NEVER STOP MAKING THIS PRODUCT. I finally don't mind my period!