Our reusable panty liners are a solution for pre and post-period daily protection, can work as day pads too. Designed for menstrual period discharge (light days) or light bladder leakage, or as a backup for your menstrual cup.
• Material: The top and bottom layers of our pads are made with GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, without harmful bleaches or chemicals. Absorbs leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water.
• Stay in Place: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keeps the cloth pads for women from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• Internal Layers: 4 layers
• Dimension: 7.87 inch (L)*3.15 inch (W)
• Healthy Planet: Degrade within 1-3 years, help the environment by reducing landfill waste
• Save Money: 1pc = 200pcs disposable pads, save tons of money in the long run.
• Promotion: Free domestic shipping for the United States and Canada customers!!
• Package Include: 3 pieces reusable panty liners(each comes with the sealed package, safe & sanitary)
ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO
• Wash before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
"I still remember reading that it takes 360 years for a "normal" plastic pad to disintegrate in the landfills. This is horrible, and imagine how many you use a year. It really bothered me. So I decided to investigate and see what options I had that would allow me to help the environment. And thus I found this wonderful product and I will never ever go back to plastic pads. First, these pads are so comfortable. I use them when I run and hike. I run 3 miles a day and these pads don't slide, move, bend, crinkle, etc. They stay in place. Second, washing is super easy. I usually throw them in the washer and with a little vinegar and baking soda I wash them. WARNING! 1. When you are done using the pad wash it with cold water and soap. Or you can just leave it in cold water 2. When you are ready to place them in your washer make sure it is in the "permanent press"cycle and cold water. - Hot water makes the blood stay on the fabric.
Comparable to disposables but much cheaper. Saving money matters to me.
I was really surprised when I got these. I thought they were the huge, bulky whatever type. When I saw these I was hooked. They are extremely thin, soft and nice designs. Great pads!
I love these pads so much! Cute design, comfortable, and inexpensive! I bought them for my early and late days. They are a lot less bulky and very easy to clean. Just like wash your underwear. Luckypads made of certified organic cotton. They are way better for your body as they aren’t treated with chemicals. Safe.
Did enjoy using this product! Fit well, fairly thin. No leakage occurred!