Does the leucorrhea smell make you embarrassed? Is your underwear always wet? Our reusable panty liner is a great solution for leucorrhea awkward periods!
It is comfortable and won't irritate sensitive skin. Attention: because it is without a waterproof layer, it can not be used for light days.
Specification:• Certified Organic Cotton: our reusable panty liners are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton
• Internal Layers: 2 layers
• Dimension: 180*60mm
• Pattern: 5 patterns available for you to choose
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 12g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our reusable panty liner:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable panty liners and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of reusable panty liner can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your reusable panty liners, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: reusable panty liners lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
• 1 piece reusable panty liner(sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Ready to give our reusable panty liner a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
There are no chemicals in these, easy to use, because they have wings, they stayed in place.
I feel good about not throwing away plastic pads every month, and earth friendly. The pads won't slip because I wear tight-fitting underwear.
Loose panties don't fit them. Pantyliner is by no means bulky, compared to disposables, I don't feel it at all when I wear them!
These pads are only for daily because they have no waterproof layer. They don't cause added odor like plastic disposable pads. I also bought a double-sided bag to carry them.
Packed well and shipped quickly. They are not waterproof, so only suitable for light days. I will buy some waterproof pantyliner.