Best post-birth pads. Our largest, thickest pad for the times when you need extra protection. Great for postpartum, overnight use, or light incontinence.
• Material: The top and bottom layers of our pads are made with GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, without harmful bleaches or chemicals. Absorbs leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water.
• Stay in Place: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keeps the pads for women from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• Healthy Planet: Degrade within 1-3 years, help the environment by reducing landfill waste
• Save Money: 1pc = 200pcs disposable pads, save tons of money in the long run.
• Promotion: Free domestic shipping for the United States and Canada customers!!
• 3 pieces night pads 13.38*7.87 inches(sealed condition)
• 3 pieces night pads plus 15.75*7.87 inches(sealed condition)
• 1pc LUCKYPADS wet bag
ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
I am already so in love! They are super soft, they breathe, and they stay put! Also, they do not feel bulky, I love these so much, I'm ordering another set. I am happy to be a woman managing her period without waste and chemicals!
Now I am 6 months pregnant and therefore have ordered some postpartum/heavy flow pads. I noticed that my midwives don't recommend certain disposable pads as it can impede healing! I'm glad I won't have to worry about that.
I have become more aware of the trouble disposable hygienic products are causing to the environment and for that reason I switched to reusable pads, organic cotton is very comfortable. I wouldn't want synthetic to be in a sensitive area designated for it's use. I recommended this product to all of my friends.