Our postpartum set cotton pads are perfectly engineered for those new moms that are getting ready to meet their babies soon. All in one style.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our cotton pads are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, bamboo fiber gauze, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Total Weight: approx 400g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our cotton pads postpartum set:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of cotton pad can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your cotton pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: cotton pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 3 pieces night pads 340*80mm(sealed condition)
• 4 pieces night pads plus 400*80mm(sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• 1 portable storage bag
• Wash pads before first use.
Take our cotton pads postpartum set to upgrade your period now. you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
Now I am 6 months pregnant and therefore have ordered some postpartum/heavy flow pads. I noticed that my midwives don't recommend certain disposable pads as it can impede healing! I'm glad I won't have to worry about that.