Enter code "15off" at checkout to get extra 15% OFF Discount!
Does the leucorrhea smell make you embarrassed? Is your underwear always wet? Our reusable panty liner is a great solution for leucorrhea awkward periods! It is comfortable and won't irritate sensitive skin. Attention: because it is without waterproof layer, it can not be used for light days.
Specification:• Certified Organic Cotton: our reusable panty liners are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, bamboo fiber gauze, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 2 layers
• Dimension: 180*60mm
• Pattern: 5 patterns available for you to choose
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 12g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our reusable panty liner:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable panty liners and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of reusable panty liner can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your reusable panty liners, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: reusable panty liners lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 1 piece reusable panty liner(sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash before first use.
Ready to give our reusable panty liner a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
Awesome!!! Never have to worry about being embarrassed. Wear with confidence
Pantyliner is suitable for daily protection. Easy to wear, simply wrap wings around underwear gusset and snap securely.
The panty liner are great! Good and strong materials! In addition, customer service at the highest level, you can always ask any question and get answer. Thanks a lot!!
I have tried bamboo fiber and wool, which are not particularly ideal. Organic cotton is nice, very comfortable and light, so gentle to skin. Recommend!!
These pads are only for daily because they have no waterproof layer. They don¡¯t cause added odor like plastic disposable pads. I also bought a double-sided bag to carry them.