Reusable pads kit for heavy period flow. It is the superior protection choice for your heavy menstrual flow.
• Material: The top and bottom layers of our reusable pads are made with GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, without harmful bleaches or chemicals. Absorbs leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water.
• Stay in Place: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keeps the reusable pads for women from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• Healthy Planet: Degrade within 1-3 years, help the environment by reducing landfill waste
• Save Money: 1pc = 200pcs disposable pads, save tons of money in the long run.
• Promotion: Free domestic shipping for the United States and Canada customers!!
• 3 pieces panty liners 7.87*6.7 inches(sealed condition)
• 3 pieces day pads 9.84*6.7 inches(sealed condition)
• 6 pieces night pads 11.81*6.7 inches(sealed condition)
• 6 pieces night pads plus 13.78*6.7 inches(sealed condition)
• 1pc LUCKYPADS wet bag
ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
If you are thinking you would like to try cloth pads these are the ones I would whole-heartedly recommend. I was curious about cloth since I was having sensitivity issues with disposable pads. Since I have switched I am feeling a whole lot better! I bought the set and after a bit of troubleshooting (making sure I had the pad in the right place and that my panties were wide enough to prevent slipping) I am in love. I am a heavy flow gal and have not had an issue. These pads can handle it. They are also very easy to clean. I rinse them out right after I take them off and if they need it add a bit of peroxide to help with cleaning them. Then I stash them until wash time. I wash them with just a bit of my normal laundry soap and vinegar. I will be buying more soon!
Excellent price, excellent product as expected. This is my usual brand, repeat buyer.
My periods are hell. I wish they had these all my period life!!! Now my 13 year old daughter has endo and horrible periods already. Using the soft cloth pads is a god send, the only ray of light in what becomes a week in hell. And the colours always cheer me up. Winning this package would be amazing for these two period cringing women. Thanks!
I got these pads because I was tired of getting rashes from wearing a pad all day and all night, and sometimes I don't want to use tampons. These pads are extremely soft and comfortable. I had no leaking into my underwear, I have a light flow at night, They stay in place perfectly when you are wearing them.
These look great! I love the double snap option for a better fit, and the portable bag is brilliant and SO helpful. Well made.