Our cloth day pad plus 280mm features additional length for an extended coverage area, provide healthy, comfortable daytime protection.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our cloth day pads plus are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 6 layers
• Dimension: 280*80mm
• Pattern: 3 patterns available for you to choose
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 30g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our cloth day pad plus 280mm:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of cloth day pad plus can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your cloth day pads plus, they can be completely biodegradable and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: cloth day pads plus lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
• 1 piece day pad plus 280mm (sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash pads before first use
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Ready to give our cloth day pad plus 280mm a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Thank you for making such wonderful products. I must mention the cloth pads wash is very convenient and I cannot live without it now! I will buy again.
These are very absorbent and keep you dry using them. They are comfortable to wear and fit very good. I would definitely buy more!
That's great! They are very comfortable and affordable. The three I ordered are holding up after regular daily use and after the past month, I隆炉ve just ordered four more. I think it隆炉s a great thing to be popularising reusable products such as these, especially as there are thousands of disposables that go to landfill every year (and don隆炉t degrade for at least a few decades).
I tried one originally as I thought it was a bizarre concept and I was intrigued, I didn't think I would actually like them but I was converted! They are ridiculously comfy, much more absorbent for heavy periods and they wash & dry really easily. They are expensive initially but it's much cheaper in the long-run. Can't imagine going back now.
These are amazing and so much better than disposable pads the ability to just wash the pads and have fresh clean ones is a luxury, and huge money saver. I looked at other pad brands but these were the easiest to care for plus they had great customer service and fun prints doesn't hurt either. Thanks luckypads.