Our cloth day pad plus 280mm features additional length for an extended coverage area, provide healthy, comfortable daytime protection.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our cloth day pads plus are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, bamboo fiber gauze, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 6 layers
• Dimension: 280*80mm
• Pattern: 3 patterns available for you to choose
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 30g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our cloth day pad plus 280mm:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of cloth day pads plus can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your cloth day pads plus, they can be completely biodegradable and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: cloth day pads plus lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 1 piece day pad plus 280mm (sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash pads before first use
Ready to give our cloth day pad plus 280mm a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
Thank you for making such wonderful products. I must mention the cloth pads wash is very convenient and I cannot live without it now! I will buy again.
These are amazing and so much better than disposable pads the ability to just wash the pads and have fresh clean ones is a luxury, and huge money saver. I looked at other pad brands but these were the easiest to care for plus they had great customer service and fun prints doesn't hurt either. Thanks luckypads.
These reusable pads are comfortable (for being pads), cute, very absorbent, they're easy to clean, better for the environment, love it, and budget friendly. Awesome.
I have to admit I was a little worried when I first started. Because my period is heavy at times. I hated how many disposable tampon I used each month. Luckypads so much better and I am completely satisfied with my purchase, I will buy more.
That's great! They are very comfortable and affordable. The three I ordered are holding up after regular daily use and after the past month, I¡¯ve just ordered four more. I think it¡¯s a great thing to be popularising reusable products such as these, especially as there are thousands of disposables that go to landfill every year (and don¡¯t degrade for at least a few decades).