Our reusable cotton pad is great for light to heavy flow needs. Keeps you 5X drier and fresh. Different size for you to chose: day pad/night pad/night pad plus.
Free Domestic Shipping for the United States and Canada Customers!!
Every woman deserves a better pad when period:
• MATERIAL: Made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton. The top layer, which goes up against your skin is GOTS certified organic cotton. that is safe for even the most sensitive of skin. without harmful bleaches or chemical. Safe & Sanitary. Breathable & Absorbent. Absorbs Leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water. 100% Waterproof.
• STAY IN PLACE: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keep the reusable cotton pads from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• GREAT CHOICE FOR WOMEN: The best reusable alternatives to disposable pads. Ideal for menstrual period discharge(light/medium/heavy flow), bladder leakage and postpartum. Can work as period panties too. Suitable for mama, girl, maiden, pregnant and post-partum mothers and even older women with incontinence issues.
• ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO REUSABLE COTTON PADS: Organic Cotton is a material we've passionately endorsed. organic cotton has gone great strides to make sure that their environmental impact here is less. While the bamboo fabric is natural and produced ethically and sustainably, it is not certified organic. Only Organic Cotton is additionally certified with health benefits for its users as well as those involved in its processing.
• Internal Layers: 5 layers
Day Pad 7.87*6.7 inches-20g,
Day Pad 9.84*6.7 inches-30g,
Night Pad 11.81*6.7 inches-40g,
Night Pad Plus 13.78*6.7 inches-50g
Benefits from switching to our reusable cotton pad
1) not only prevent your feminine parts to irritate & rash but also degrade within 1-3 years, greatly helping cut down on landfill waste.
2) 1pc = 200pcs disposable pads, you can save tons of money in the long run.
3) Always on hands, never run out or have to make the dash to the supermarket to get more.
4) No adhesive strip to catch pubic hair.
5) You can change them more often, as you do not have to worry about wasting.
6) Less smell when using our reusable cotton pad.
• 1 piece day pad/night pad/night pad plus (sealed condition)
When you buy and use a reusable product, you are showing your children how to care for the world they will inherit.
• Wash pad before first use
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Ready to give our reusable cotton pad a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
Over all I'm glad that I decided to try them.
Bought them for my little sis.
Life changing. Wash well, wear well, feel great! And make me feel good about not contributing to waste.
zero problems. Will be buying more.