Mid-year crazy sale is coming! Saving more than 50% OFF and free shipping by purchasing cloth menstrual pads. Sale ends today at 11.59 pm pst. Get it now, hurry up!
• GOTS Certified Organic Cotton.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Manufacturer: made in china
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to Luckypads:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable panty liners, pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of reusable panty liner/pads can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your reusable panty liners/pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: reusable panty liners/pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
Does the leucorrhea smell make you embarrassed? Is your underwear always wet? Our non-waterproof panty liner is a great solution for leucorrhea awkward periods! It is comfortable and won't irritate sensitive skin. Attention: because it is without a waterproof layer, it can not be used for light days. Dimension: 7 inch (L)*5.9 inch (W)
Not sure when your period is coming? Our Waterproof panty liner keep you covered! It is also a choice for light days or as a back-up for your menstrual cup. Dimension: 7 inch (L)*5.9 inch (W)
Day pad 200mm is customizable absorbency for light flow daytime needs. Dimension: 7.87 inch (L)*6.7 inch (W)
Day pad 250mm is designed for regular flow daytime needs. Dimension: 9.84 inch (L)*6.7 inch (W))
Day pad plus 280mm is designed especially for those of us with heavy flow! Dimension: 11 inch (L)*6.7 inch (W)
Night pad 300mm is suitable for light to moderate flow nighttime needs. Dimension: 11.81 inch (L)*6.7 inch (W)
Night pad 350mm is great for heavy flow nighttime needs. Dimension: 13.78 inch (L)*6.7 inch (W)
Night pad 400mm offers extra protection during nighttime. Dimension: 15.75 inch (L)*7.87 inch (W)
The starter set is a perfect selection for those new to the cloth pads. Package included: • 1 pc day pad 200mm*80mm• 1 pc day pad 250mm*80mm• 1 pc night pad 300*80mm• 1 pc night pad plus pattern 350*80mm• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag• 1 portable storage bag
The light flow set works great for those who have a light to moderate menstrual flow. Package included: • 3 pcs day pad 200mm*80mm• 8 pcs day pad 250mm*80mm• 2 pcs night pad 300*80mm• 2 pcs night pad plus pattern 350*80mm• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag• 1 portable storage bag
The heavy flow set is the superior protection choice for your heavy menstrual flow. Package included: • 4 pcs day pad 200mm*80mm• 10 pcs day pad 250mm*80mm• 2 pcs night pad 300*80mm• 3 pcs night pad plus pattern 350*80mm• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag• 1 portable storage bag
The postpartum set is designed to provide the ideal coverage for those new moms after giving birth. Package included: 3 pcs night pad 300*80mm• 4 pcs night pad plus pattern 350*80mm• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag• 1 portable storage bag
• Wash before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Ready to give Luckypads a try? you won’t regret! Buy now! with a discount!
So far my friend has not used yet.
Long Delivery. i placed the order at Jan.23th, but received 1 month later.
non-waterproof panty liners are not for period time, only for daily use because they have no waterproof layer. They don't cause added odor like plastic disposable pads. I also bought a double-sided bag to carry them.
I made the switch just because they are reusable and I no need to rush into the supermarket to get bulk disposable pads during COVID-19
prices here are cheaper compare with their amazon store