Enter code "10ff" at checkout to get an extra 10% OFF Discount!
Does the leucorrhea smell make you embarrassed? Is your underwear always wet? Our non-waterproof panty liner is a great solution for leucorrhea awkward periods! It is comfortable and won't irritate sensitive skin. Attention: because it is without a waterproof layer, it can not be used for light days.
Not sure when your period is coming? Our Waterproof panty liner keep you covered! It is also a choice for light days or as a back-up for your menstrual cup.
Day pad 200mm is customizable absorbency for light flow daytime needs.
Day pad 250mm is designed for regular flow daytime needs.
Day pad plus 280mm is designed especially for those of us with heavy flow!
Night pad 300mm is suitable for light to moderate flow nighttime needs.
Night pad 350mm is great for heavy flow nighttime needs.
Starter set is a perfect selection for those new to the cloth pads.
Light flow set works great for those who have a light to moderate menstrual flow.
Heavy flow set is the superior protection choice for your heavy menstrual flow.
Postpartum set is designed to provide the ideal coverage for those new moms after giving birth.
Specification:• GOTS Certified Organic Cotton.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Manufacturer: made in china
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to Luckypads:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable panty liners, pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of reusable panty liner/pads can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your reusable panty liners/pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: reusable panty liners/pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
• Wash before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Ready to give Luckypads a try? you won’t regret! Buy now! with a discount!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
So far my friend has never used it. May not like it
Long Delivery. i placed the order at Jan.23th, but received 1 month later.
non-waterproof panty liners are not for period time, only for daily use because they have no waterproof layer. They don't cause added odor like plastic disposable pads. I also bought a double-sided bag to carry them.
I made the switch just because they are reusable and I no need to rush into the supermarket to get bulk disposable pads during COVID-19
prices here are cheaper compare with their amazon store