Saving more than 15% OFF by purchasing 5-pack cloth panty liners. For light days or as back-up for your menstrual cup.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our cloth panty liners are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, bamboo fiber gauze, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 3 layers
• Dimension: 180*60mm
• Pattern: 2 patterns available for you to choose
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 15g/pcs
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our cloth panty liner:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable panty liners and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of cloth panty liner can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your cloth panty liners, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: cloth panty liners lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 5 pieces cloth panty liners(sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash before first use.
Buying 5 pieces cloth panty liners to save more! you won’t regret it!
These liners are just so comfortable! It doesn't even feel like you're wearing a liner at all.
I'm very happy with these products and the service! This is good for your body and the environment! Amazing!!! Recommend!!!
I haven't even used these yet and I'm already in love, I normally wear a pantie liner for when it's the end of my menstrual cycle. I am tired of just tossing things away after one use and destroying the environment and also having buy things every month, so much trash for NO reason.
They come with 5 pantyliners, a little bag for storage or when you are on the go. Top it off when your changing for a new one you can fold them up into a nice little package and use the snaps to keep them in place. How cool is that.
Something so simple yet so amazing to have. I am so thrilled to use these!
I absolutely love Luckypads pantyliners. I started out with just two pantyliners to see how I liked them and recently just placed a second order. Lifetime customer for sure!
The best idea! I love not putting into the landfill. They work great for light incontinence issues.