Reusable pads for heavy flow! They are designed for light to moderate flow nighttime needs, can also be used as postpartum pads or for heavy flow during the day.
• Material: The top and bottom layers of our reusable pads are made with GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, without harmful bleaches or chemicals. Absorbs leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water.
• Stay in Place: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keeps the reusable pads for women from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• Weight: approx 40g/pcs
• Healthy Planet: Degrade within 1-3 years, help the environment by reducing landfill waste
• Save Money: 1pc = 200pcs disposable pads, save tons of money in the long run.
• Promotion: Free domestic shipping for the United States and Canada customers!!
• Package Include: 5 pieces night pads(each comes with the sealed package, safe & sanitary)
ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
I really love these! They are extremely thin, perfect for daily use. Also, the colours make me happy whenever I look at them :)
These work great! They're easy to clean. So much better than period panties and less expensive. Have already recommended to my friends.
I am extremely happy with my purchase. I am extremely sensitive and get no irritation with these. And, I have never had one leak. Although they may seem daunting at first, cloth pads are really very simple to use and wash! I would recommend this product because it will show how reliable they are.
Arrived in good shape, nice pattern and gorgeous quality. They're thin, don't bunch up, they stay put. Extremely comfy. You'll hardly know you are experiencing a cycle when you wear one.
These are the best pads I ever used, they absorb everything and I'm a have a heavy flow they kept me dry I didn't feel gross.