Our reusable sanitary pads are great for regular to heavy flow daytime needs.
• Material: The top and bottom layers of our reusable sanitary pads are made with GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, without harmful bleaches or chemicals. Absorbs leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water.
• Stay in Place: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keeps the reusable sanitary pads for women from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• Dimension: 11 inch (L)*7.87 inch (W)
• Healthy Planet: Degrade within 1-3 years, help the environment by reducing landfill waste
• Save Money: 1pc = 200pcs disposable pads, save tons of money in the long run.
• Promotion: Free domestic shipping for the United States and Canada customers!!
• Package Include: 5 pieces day pads plus(each comes with the sealed package, safe & sanitary)
ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
I made the switch to reuseable pads and will never go back to disposables. I always heard of the chemicals and bacteria causing women to get sick from disposables but the real problem I had was just straight up discomfort from disposable pads to the point where I just couldn't take wearing them anymore. Once I switched to reuseable, I immediately liked that it basically feels like you are not wearing a pad. Do yourself a favor and make the switch.
Last year I decided to make the switch from one-time use pads to a menstrual cup, which didn't quite work out for me. So, when I saw these reusable pads I was ecstatic! At first, I was a little skeptical about how well they would work, but I haven't had any problems. I have hiked and gone to yoga class wearing these pads and never had a leak. They absorb super well and don't have any issues with odor. They are wayyy more comfortable than the one-time use pads and there aren't any unidentified chemicals near your lady parts. I would definitely recommend these to anyone wanting a healthier, more comfortable, and eco-friendly alternative to disposable menstrual products.