Our reusable sanitary pads are great for light to regular flow daytime needs.
• Material: The top and bottom layers of our reusable sanitary pads are made with GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, without harmful bleaches or chemicals. Absorbs leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water.
• Stay in Place: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keeps the reusable sanitary pads for women from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• Weight: approx 30g/pcs
• Healthy Planet: Degrade within 1-3 years, help the environment by reducing landfill waste
• Save Money: 1pc = 200pcs disposable pads, save tons of money in the long run.
• Promotion: Free domestic shipping for the United States and Canada customers!!
• Package Include: 5 pieces day pads(each comes with the sealed package, safe & sanitary)
ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
I have a few pair of period panties that were pretty expensive, so I wanted to try a cheaper alternative for my lighter days and these work perfectly for me. Very soft against my skin and I don't get that wearing a diaper feeling. They wash well too. (I use their cold process soap) I washed them a few times before I used them the first time and I haven't had any issues with absorbency.
I'm actually a first time user so I can't compaire to other products. The slippage on these is minimal and easily adjusted when I go to the restroom. I don't do a lot of physical movements at this time of the month so can't tell your if the slippage would be worse because of exercise. The padding is soft, making this perfect for those lighter days. The colors are pleasent. I am finding these easy to use and will continue using them. To clean then I simply soak them in a sink for 1-2 hours, then rinse with cold water. Then I use their soap and handwash. I let them air dry. So far no issues with any of the seams, pilling or color fading.
I cannot say enough good things about this product. The snap makes it easy for me to use them. They stay in place well. The material is soft and they absorb very well especially, for heavy periods. My periods are heavy and I am very pleased with them. These pads do not smell horrible like disposable pads do. Disposable pads irritate my lady parts, using these has solved that problem. In fact, they are very comfortable even in hot weather. They are affordable, healthy for me and the environment.
I had made some of my own cloth pads in the past but really wanted to try out luckypads so during the stash dash I got my hands in a decent stash ans wowzers! Luckypads is my new best friend. So comfy and they absorb so well. Thanks for such a great product!
Took me a long time to finally decide to give it a go and I regret I didn't sooner! Love the costumer service and cute prints! So much more comfortable and a huge impact on the environment, love the organic cotton material! Highly recommended!