1-pack cost $15.99? too high? Order now to get 5-pack day pads plus with $48.99 only!! Cloth pads for very heavy period!
Free Domestic Shipping for the United States and Canada Customers!!
Every woman deserves a better pad when period:
• MATERIAL: Made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton. The top layer, which goes up against your skin is GOTS certified organic cotton. that is safe for even the most sensitive of skin. without harmful bleaches or chemical. Safe & Sanitary. Breathable & Absorbent. Absorbs Leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water. 100% Waterproof.
• STAY IN PLACE: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keep the cloth pads from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• GREAT CHOICE FOR WOMEN: The best reusable alternatives to disposable pads. Ideal for menstrual period discharge, bladder leakage and postpartum. Can work as period panties too. Suitable for mama, girl, maiden, pregnant and post-partum mothers and even older women with incontinence issues.
• ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO CLOTH PADS: Organic Cotton is a material we've passionately endorsed. organic cotton has gone great strides to make sure that their environmental impact here is less. While the bamboo fabric is natural and produced ethically and sustainably, it is not certified organic. Only Organic Cotton is additionally certified with health benefits for its users as well as those involved in its processing.
• Internal Layers: 6 layers
• Dimension: 11 inch (L)*7.87 inch (W)
• Weight: approx 30g/35g per piece
Benefits from switching to our cloth pads:
1) not only prevent your feminine parts to irritate & rash but also degrade within 1-3 years, greatly helping cut down on landfill waste.
2) 1pc = 200pcs disposable pads, you can save tons of money in the long run.
3) Always on hands, never run out or have to make the dash to the supermarket to get more.
4) No adhesive strip to catch pubic hair.
5) You can change them more often, as you do not have to worry about wasting.
6) Less smell when using our cloth pads.
• 5 pieces day pads plus(sealed condition)
When you buy and use a reusable product, you are showing your children how to care for the world they will inherit.
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Buying 5 pieces to save more! you won’t regret it!
I'd heard of cloth pads years ago and thought they were weird. I finally felt like giving them a shot a few months ago, it took me months to try them out. They were OK. Then I started to really like them and it's all I use now. They are now super comfy and I have fun choosing the patterns.
My relationship to my cycle was dramatically changed by using these products. It forces me to slow down and embrace it, and care for myself. They are a costly investment up front, but they have saved me an incredible amount of money over the years. A good way to go is buying a few pads at a time, and supplementing with the disposable menstrual supplies you already have.
These are excellent for the price! The fabric is different than other pads I've used before (definitely cheaper), but the pads work great all the same. For a zero-waste junkie on a budget, they are great.
These pads are super absorbent they are soft and don't cause irritation they were great for all day use and kept me clean and dry I didn't need to change my pad as often and was able to even go to the gym and have zero leaks
I love these pads, they are comfortable, fit well and they clean easily in the washing machine. 2nd time ordering and order more in the future!