Saving more than 15% by purchasing 5-pack cloth day pad plus 280mm. who says your period has to be boring? Make it colorful!
• Certified Organic Cotton: our cloth day pads plus are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 6 layers
• Dimension: 280*80mm
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 30g/35g one piece
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our cloth day pad plus 280mm:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of cloth day pads plus can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your cloth day pads plus, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: cloth day pads plus lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
• 5 pieces day pads plus 280mm (sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Buying 5 pieces cloth day pads plus 280mm to save more! you won’t regret it!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I'd heard of cloth pads years ago and thought they were weird. I finally felt like giving them a shot a few months ago, it took me months to try them out. They were OK. Then I started to really like them and it's all I use now. They are now super comfy and I have fun choosing the patterns.
My relationship to my cycle was dramatically changed by using these products. It forces me to slow down and embrace it, and care for myself. They are a costly investment up front, but they have saved me an incredible amount of money over the years. A good way to go is buying a few pads at a time, and supplementing with the disposable menstrual supplies you already have.
These are excellent for the price! The fabric is different than other pads I've used before (definitely cheaper), but the pads work great all the same. For a zero-waste junkie on a budget, they are great.
These pads are super absorbent they are soft and don't cause irritation they were great for all day use and kept me clean and dry I didn't need to change my pad as often and was able to even go to the gym and have zero leaks
I love these pads, they are comfortable, fit well and they clean easily in the washing machine. 2nd time ordering and order more in the future!