1-pack cost $13.99? too high? Order now to get 5-pack organic cotton day pads with $42.99 only!!
Our organic cotton day pads are customizable absorbency for light flow daytime needs.
Free Domestic Shipping for the United States and Canada Customers!!
Every woman deserves a better pad when period:
• MATERIAL: Made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton. The top layer, which goes up against your skin is GOTS certified organic cotton. that is safe for even the most sensitive of skin. without harmful bleaches or chemical. Safe & Sanitary. Breathable & Absorbent. Absorbs Leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water. 100% Waterproof.
• STAY IN PLACE: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keep the organic cotton pads from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• GREAT CHOICE FOR WOMEN: The best reusable alternatives to disposable pads. Ideal for menstrual period discharge, bladder leakage and postpartum. Can work as period panties too. Suitable for mama, girl, maiden, pregnant and post-partum mothers and even older women with incontinence issues.
• ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO ORGANIC COTTON PADS: Organic Cotton is a material we've passionately endorsed. organic cotton has gone great strides to make sure that their environmental impact here is less. While the bamboo fabric is natural and produced ethically and sustainably, it is not certified organic. Only Organic Cotton is additionally certified with health benefits for its users as well as those involved in its processing.
• Internal Layers: 4 layers
• Dimension: 7.87 inch (L)*3.15 inch (W)
• Pattern: 3 patterns available for you to choose
• Weight: approx 18g/pcs
Benefits from switching to our organic cotton pads:
1) not only prevent your feminine parts to irritate & rash but also degrade within 1-3 years, greatly helping cut down on landfill waste.
2) 1pc = 200pcs disposable pads, you can save tons of money in the long run.
3) Always on hands, never run out or have to make the dash to the supermarket to get more.
4) No adhesive strip to catch pubic hair.
5) You can change them more often, as you do not have to worry about wasting.
6) Less smell when using our organic cotton pads.
• 5 pieces day pads (sealed condition)
When you buy and use a reusable product, you are showing your children how to care for the world they will inherit.
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Buying 5 pieces to save more! you won’t regret it!
Did enjoy using this product! Fit well, fairly thin. No leakage occurred!
These are my favorite pads on the market. I love them for so many reasons! They are more frugal, more comfortable, way cuter, and totally healthier.
This is my second order from this seller. It's ships quickly and the product is fantastic-hence my 2nd order. I never thought in my 40's I would be using cloth pads but I won't go back to disposable pads-no question there. I highly recommend this product-i've never had them leak and that says a lot-they are comfortable and wash up great! What's not to love with that!