Does the leucorrhea smell make you embarrassed? Is your underwear always wet? Our reusable panty liner is a great solution for leucorrhea awkward periods!
Come on! We Offer Free Domestic Shipping for the United States and Canada Customers!!
It is comfortable and won't irritate sensitive skin. Attention: because it is without a waterproof layer, it can not be used for light days.
Specification:• Certified Organic Cotton: our reusable panty liners are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton
• Internal Layers: 2 layers
• Dimension: 180*60mm
• Pattern: 5 patterns available for you to choose
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 12g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our reusable panty liner:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable panty liners and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of reusable panty liner can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your reusable panty liners, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: reusable panty liners lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
• 1 piece reusable panty liner(sealed condition)
• Wash before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Ready to give our reusable panty liner a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
I use the pantyliner almost every day, I have 5 so I can use in rotation. I'm not sure how long they will last, but I should never throw plastic pads in the trash.
Pantyliner is suitable for daily protection. Easy to wear, simply wrap wings around underwear gusset and snap securely.
Placed my order from China, and received the best possible service. Pantyliners are well made, easy to wear and comfy. I'm so glad to that I bought them. They changed my life. I will definitely be back for more soon.
I use them during leucorrhea, I feel dry all day and comfy as well. I feel they are worth the money!
The panty liner are great! Good and strong materials! In addition, customer service at the highest level, you can always ask any question and get answer. Thanks a lot!!