Our ultra thin night pad, GOTS organic cotton cloth pad for heavy period flow and perfectly engineered for those who don't like bulky cloth pads. Great absorbency and comfortable.
Free Domestic Shipping for the United States and Canada Customers!!
Every woman deserves a better pad when period:
• MATERIAL: Made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton. The top layer, which goes up against your skin is GOTS certified organic cotton. that is safe for even the most sensitive of skin. without harmful bleaches or chemical. Safe & Sanitary. Breathable & Absorbent. Absorbs Leaks and odors in seconds, keeps you clean and 5X drier feeling all day long.
• LEAKPROOF: Inside coating is made of high-quality TPU which allows air to flow through while resisting water. 100% Waterproof.
• STAY IN PLACE: The high-quality snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keep the cloth pads from bunching in case for leaking on the sides and minimize the allergic reaction. Snaps are 100% recyclable.
• GREAT CHOICE FOR WOMEN: The best reusable alternatives to disposable pads. Ideal for menstrual period discharge, bladder leakage and postpartum. Can work as period panties too. Suitable for mama, girl, maiden, pregnant and post-partum mothers and even older women with incontinence issues.
• ORGANIC COTTON VS BAMBOO CLOTH PADS: Organic Cotton is a material we've passionately endorsed. organic cotton has gone great strides to make sure that their environmental impact here is less. While the bamboo fabric is natural and produced ethically and sustainably, it is not certified organic. Only Organic Cotton is additionally certified with health benefits for its users as well as those involved in its processing.
• Internal Layers: 4 layers
• Dimension: 300*80mm - 11.81 inch (L)*6.7 inch (W)
• Pattern: 2 patterns available for you to choose
• Weight: approx 20g
Benefits from switching to our cloth pad 300mm:
1) not only prevent your feminine parts to irritate & rash but also degrade within 1-3 years, greatly helping cut down on landfill waste.
2) 1pc = 200pcs disposable pads, you can save tons of money in the long run.
3) Always on hands, never run out or have to make the dash to the supermarket to get more.
4) No adhesive strip to catch pubic hair.
5) You can change them more often, as you do not have to worry about wasting.
6) Less smell when using our cloth pads.
• 1 piece ultra-thin night pad 300mm (sealed condition)
When you buy and use a reusable product, you are showing your children how to care for the world they will inherit.
• Wash pad before first use
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Ready to give our cloth pad 300mm a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
I am extremely happy with my purchase. I am extremely sensitive and get no irritation with these. And, I have never had one leak. Although they may seem daunting at first, cloth pads are really very simple to use and wash! I would recommend this product because it will show how reliable they are.
Arrived in good shape, nice pattern and gorgeous quality. They're thin, don't bunch up, they stay put. Extremely comfy. You'll hardly know you are experiencing a cycle when you wear one.
Thinnest pad I have ever used which I find comfortable. I will repurchase!
I rate the ultra thin pads 5 stars, no itchy, no odors and no irritation, extremely comfy, it will be difficult to find a good replacement. I will continue to buy more.
These are perfect! They’re the same size as a standard pad, absorbent, and comfortable. I couldn’t feel them at all while wearing them. If you are thinking you would like to try cloth pads these are the ones I would whole-heartedly recommend.