Rest easy with our full-coverage natural night pad/night pad plus, holder + insert Style.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our natural night pads are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, bamboo fiber gauze, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 8 layers
• Dimension: 280mm/340mm/400mm (3 Sizes Optional)
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 50g/60g/70g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our natural night pad:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of natural night pads can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your natural night pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: natural night pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 1 piece night pad/night pad plus (holder+insert) (sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash pads before first use.
Ready to give our natural night pad a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
Hi! I¡¯m 22 and have used cloth exclusively for almost a year now. What I do when going out is fold the pad in on itself & put it in a wet bag. When I get home, I rinse it, and if it needs to I¡¯ll soak it in my pail. Then I throw them in the wash like normal! I have little to no staining with this method.
Personally like the thick nighttime pad because it made me feel more secure in knowing it wasn¡¯t going to leak. And-it never, ever does!
I use cloth pads every day during my period. They work fine, I can keep my underwear clean and they are very soft.
After years of using disposable pads and tampons, I switched to these reusable pads and I've never felt so comfortable on my period!! These pads are so comfy and I don't feel sweaty or like I'm wearing a diaper with them! I was so pleased with them I got, and I will buy more. I love them! Definitely comfortable to sleep in too!
So far, I am very impressed with this product. The length is great and I like how there are two different snap options. I selected this product because it says it is for the heavy days. To anyone considering purchasing, do not be surprised when it is large, it is meant to be used for the more serious times in your period.