Rest easy with our full-coverage natural night pad/night pad plus, holder + insert Style.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our natural night pads are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 8 layers
• Dimension: 280mm/340mm/400mm (3 Sizes Optional)
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 50g/60g/70g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our natural night pad:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of natural night pads can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your natural night pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: natural night pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 1 piece night pad/night pad plus (holder+insert) (sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Ready to give our natural night pad a try? you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
Personally like the thick nighttime pad because it made me feel more secure in knowing it wasn隆炉t going to leak. And-it never, ever does!
These are amazing. Healthier for your body and the planet. And the money you'll save from irritating products like tampons and disposable pads is pretty great, too. It feels like a pillow in your panties. I want a full collection so I never have to buy any other disposable menstruation products again. I'll be back.
So far, I am very impressed with this product. The length is great and I like how there are two different snap options. I selected this product because it says it is for the heavy days. To anyone considering purchasing, do not be surprised when it is large, it is meant to be used for the more serious times in your period.
I use cloth pads every day during my period. They work fine, I can keep my underwear clean and they are very soft.
After years of using disposable pads and tampons, I switched to these reusable pads and I've never felt so comfortable on my period!! These pads are so comfy and I don't feel sweaty or like I'm wearing a diaper with them! I was so pleased with them I got, and I will buy more. I love them! Definitely comfortable to sleep in too!