Our light flow set reusable pads are tailored for those with a light flow or moderate flow during the day. holder + insert Style.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our reusable pads are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Total Weight: approx 555g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our reusable pads light flow set (holder+insert):
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of reusable pad can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your reusable pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: reusable pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 3 pieces reusable pantyliners 180*60mm(sealed condition)
• 6 pieces holder+insert 280*80mm(sealed condition)
• 2 pieces holder+insert 340*80mm(sealed condition)
• 1 piece holder+insert 400*80mm(sealed condition)
• 1 piece insert 250mm(sealed condition)
• 1 piece insert 290mm(sealed condition)
• 1 piece insert 350mm(sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• 1 portable storage bag
• Wash pads before first use.
Welcome to see our FAQ for even more information.
Take our reusable pads light flow set (holder+insert) to upgrade your period now. you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
My periods are hell. I wish they had these all my period life!!! Now my 13 year old daughter has endo and horrible periods already. Using the soft cloth pads is a god send, the only ray of light in what becomes a week in hell. And the colours always cheer me up. Winning this package would be amazing for these two period cringing women. Thanks!
I got these pads because I was tired of getting rashes from wearing a pad all day and all night, and sometimes I don't want to use tampons. These pads are extremely soft and comfortable. I had no leaking into my underwear, I have a light flow at night, They stay in place perfectly when you are wearing them.
I purchased a light flow set back in Nov. This year. They are so soft. The shape and design are great, and very easy to clean. Awesome! Love it!
These look great! I love the double snap option for a better fit, and the portable bag is brilliant and SO helpful. Well made.