Our heavy flow set organic pads are great for heavy flow during the day and postpartum too. holder + insert style.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our organic pads are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, bamboo fiber gauze, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Total Weight: approx 600g
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our organic pads heavy flow set (holder+insert):
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of organic pad can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your organic pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: organic pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 3 pieces reusable pantyliners 180*60mm(sealed condition)
• 4 pieces holder+insert 280*80mm(sealed condition)
• 2 pieces holder+insert 340*80mm(sealed condition)
• 2 pieces holder+insert 400*80mm(sealed condition)
• 4 pieces inserts 250mm(sealed condition)
• 1 piece insert 290mm(sealed condition)
• 1 piece insert 350mm(sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• 1 portable storage bag
• Wash pads before first use.
Take our organic pads heavy flow set (holder+insert) to upgrade your period now. you won’t regret it! Buy now! with a discount!
I have a heavy fleed. These are amazing and so much better than disposable pads the ability to just wash the pads and have fresh clean ones is a luxury, and huge money saver.
I can reuse them. luckypads is definitely reliable and their pads are well made, they have stood the test of time! They are just too easy to use!
My co-worker had originally gifted me a full assorted set of unused luckypads. I had sensitive skin and heavy, painful cycles. I love my luckypads. I tried another brand after and was disappointed. I should have used my money on the real deal.
Last year I made switch to cloth pads. I tried different brands from all over. Luckypads is my new favourite. I love the shape and the size. I have very heavy flow and it meets my needs, I loved it. I decided to let my friend collect.