Saving more than 15% by purchasing 4-pack natural day pads 230mm. Great for light flow or moderate flow during the day.
• Certified Organic Cotton: our natural day pads are certified by GOTS.
• Material: 100% organic cotton, bamboo fiber gauze, TPU high breathable tarpaulin.
• Internal Layers: 6 layers
• Dimension: 230*80mm
• Pattern: 4 patterns available for you to choose
• Manufacturer: made in china
• Weight: approx 45g/pcs
• High-Quality Snaps: high-quality plastic snaps that minimize the allergic reaction.
Benefits from switching to our natural day pad 230mm:
• Health Concerns: save yourself from conventional disposable pads and tampons that containing irritating chemicals and additives.
• Big Saving: after the initial investment, a stash of natural day pad can be used for 5-10 years without replacement, so it's much cheaper in the long-run.
• Environmental Protection: when you finally wear out your natural day pads, they can be completely biodegradable, and will decompose in 1-5 years.
• Comfort: natural day pads lack that distinctive sweaty feeling and foul odor disposables have because they are breathable. you can still have a waterproof barrier that isn't air-tight!
How to use
How to wash/clean
How to fold and store
• 4 pieces day pads 230mm (sealed condition)
• 1 LUCKYPADS reusable bag
• Wash pads before first use.
Buying 4 pieces natural day pads 230mm to save more! you won’t regret it!
The Pads are super soft and comfortable, very absorbent, no leaks, very easy to wash and dry. So far no real issues with staining, as long as I rinse them out first with hand soap immediately after use.
The softness, there is nothing like putting on a new one and feeling clean and comfortable. No plastic stickiness! Very healthy.
I use my pads to help with bladder control and they are the best. They are comfortable, and easy to clean and use. I will never go back to paper pads or depends again.
I recently made the switch to cloth pads. I've used the menstrual cup for a while but grew tired with it for being so hard to work with. Initially I thought that these pads would be great to use in conjunction with the cup but these pads are amazing all on their own. On super heavy days and overnight these are comfortable and they feel really secure. I don't feel like anything will leak and it stays put. I would recommend this product because it will show how reliable they are. Care for the pads is also easy, depending on what you prefer you can soak your pads, but I prefer to rinse it out at the end of the day and let it air dry, then throwing all the pads at the end of my cycle in the machine for a more thorough wash.
Love them!!!!! They allow my body to breathe, which disposables never did. I just want to say cloth pads have completely changed my periods!